alyssa's top lists
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I'm here to share my writing with you. On this site, you'll find book reviews, how-tos, short fiction, thoughts on writing, musings, journal entries, and other miscellaneous shreds of writing that don't quite fall into any category.
My ambition is to become a published writer of young adult fiction. In the past five years, I have written three books, edited two of them (third book is entering the editorial process), and queried dozens of literary agents. I haven't gotten my big break yet, but I'm not giving up until I do! I'm excited to share this space with you until then.
ten fun facts:
1) I'm left-handed
2) I live in Atlanta, GA
3) I have a writing degree
4) I love 70s/80s/90s fashion--hence my frequent trips to the thrift store
5) My first two books are contemporary YA, and the third is a historical-horror YA
6) I love baking
7) I love 19th-century literature
8) The Official Enneagram test tells me I'm a Type One . . . but I'm a self-proclaimed Five instead
9) Coffee shops are my jam
10) my favorite colors are pink, teal, and gray (but you probably figured that out already)